[DeTomaso] 73 Pantera L at Cats Exotics follow up and Ford GT

Dave Londry davel at emspace.com
Sun Aug 7 20:59:47 EDT 2016

With the Pantera that is.

On 2016-08-07 12:46 PM, Julian Kift wrote:
>     The Ford GT is a truly great car, but for that price you could have
>     your choice of a MK1 replica built to your specs and still have change
>     for one of the Lamborghini's!
>
>     That original window sticker is a bit misleading, the MSRP for a
>     2006 Ford GT was $149,995, so i'm guessing the $184,995 represents the
>     original selling dealer markup. Yes, I wish I'd purchased one back
>     then, if I had it would for sure have more than 2,900 miles on it
>     though!
>
>     Julian

   With the Pantera that is.

[...]
   [1][3]http://www.catsexotics.com/vehicle-details/1973-detomaso-
   [2]Seattle Washington Dealership | Cats Exotics
   [4]www.catsexotics.com
   Cats Exotics is your Seattle Washington dealership. We sell new and
   used cars, trucks, vans, and SUVs.
   pantera-luxury-lynnwood-wa-id-14348375

References

   1. [5]http://www.catsexotics.com/vehicle-details/1973-detomaso-
   2. [6]http://www.catsexotics.com/vehicle-details/1973-detomaso-

nks above.

Members who post to this list grant license to the list to forward any message p
osted here to all past, current, or future members of the list. They also grant
the list owner permission to maintain an archive or approve the archiving of lis
t messages.