[DeTomaso] use sight glass in AC that has been retrofitted to 134a?

Don Thomas don.thomas.ieee at gmail.com
Fri Aug 5 01:13:59 EDT 2016

See this:

http://acprocold.com/faq/r-134a-system-pressure-chart/

On Thu, Aug 4, 2016 at 9:05 PM, Pantdino via DeTomaso <

>    Hi, Jeff,
>
>    What should the pressures be?
>
>    Thank you,
>
>    Jim

-------------- next part --------------
   See this:
   [1]http://acprocold.com/faq/r-134a-system-pressure-chart/

   On Thu, Aug 4, 2016 at 9:05 PM, Pantdino via DeTomaso

     A  A Hi, Jeff,
     A  A What should the pressures be?
     A  A Thank you,
     A  A Jim
     A  A -----Original Message-----
     A  A From: Jeff Cobb <[3]jeffcobb1 at me.com>
     A  A To: Pantdino <[4]pantdino at aol.com>; detomaso
     <[5]detomaso at detomasolist.com>
     A  A Cc: Jeff Cobb <[6]jeffcobb1 at me.com>
     A  A Sent: Thu, Aug 4, 2016 6:55 pm
     A  A Subject: Re: [DeTomaso] use sight glass in AC that has been
     retrofitted
     A  A to 134a?
     A  A The sight glass is always used as a reference point. You must
     go by the
     A  A dual gauges.
     A  A Never by the low side only.
     A  A Jeff Cobb
     A  A On Aug 4, 2016, at 8:44 PM, Pantdino via DeTomaso