[DeTomaso] Fw: Help getting out a California Pantera

James coyne tecnosound at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 4 00:20:58 EDT 2016

________________________________
From: James coyne <tecnosound at hotmail.com>
Sent: Wednesday, August 3, 2016 9:11 PM
To: Rob Dumoulin; Mike Drew
Subject: Re: [DeTomaso] Help getting out a California Pantera

Is this a great club or what !

________________________________
From: DeTomaso <detomaso-bounces at server.detomasolist.com> on behalf of Mike Drew via DeTomaso <detomaso at server.detomasolist.com>
Sent: Wednesday, August 3, 2016 5:50 PM
To: Rob Dumoulin
Cc: Pantera Mail List

Rob,

I'm intimately familiar with the car--it was the second Pantera I ever rode in, back in 1989. It changed hands later, was the subject of a club tech session, I rebuilt the steering rack. The owner asked me to go adjust the shift linkage and I might be doing it tomorrow.

Great car!

Mike

Sent from my iPad

> On Aug 3, 2016, at 5:37 PM, Rob Dumoulin <rob at dumoulins.net> wrote:
>
>   Guys,A  I have been asked if I knew of anybody that can provide
>   information on #1459 for sale out of California. Just 29 cars newer
>   than mine. The car was referred through the Registry but there seems to
>   be little information on it. Anyone seen it first hand and knows it's
>   history?
>
>   Rob (trying to find old cats new homes) D.
server.detomasolist.com
This is the DeTomaso mailing list, a free and open forum for the discussion of issues surrounding all DeTomaso automobiles. This is an unmoderated mailing list ...

   I'm intimately familiar with the car--it was the second Pantera I ever
   rode in, back in 1989. It changed hands later, was the subject of a
   club tech session, I rebuilt the steering rack. The owner asked me to
   go adjust the shift linkage and I might be doing it tomorrow.
   Great car!
   Mike
   Sent from my iPad
   > On Aug 3, 2016, at 5:37 PM, Rob Dumoulin <rob at dumoulins.net> wrote:
   >
   >   Guys,A  I have been asked if I knew of anybody that can provide
   >   information on #1459 for sale out of California. Just 29 cars newer
   >   than mine. The car was referred through the Registry but there
   seems to
   >   be little information on it. Anyone seen it first hand and knows
   it's
   >   history?
   >
   >   Rob (trying to find old cats new homes) D.
   [2]DeTomaso Info Page
   server.detomasolist.com
   This is the DeTomaso mailing list, a free and open forum for the
   discussion of issues surrounding all DeTomaso automobiles. This is an
   unmoderated mailing list ...

   use the links above.

   use the links above.