[DeTomaso] 73 Pantera L dash/floppy a/c vents

Asa Jay Laughton asajay at asajay.com
Wed Aug 3 15:26:06 EDT 2016

I  think all you need is a little bit of friction.  One suggestion
that might not be noticeable is to use a small piece of Velcro (the
fuzzy side), stuck to the ends of the vent to provide enough friction
that that stay put where you position them.  Note, this isn't using
both pieces of Velcro, just the fuzzy side and just on the vent or the
opening to take up that space your business card is currently.

Hope that helps. :)
Asa  Jay

Quoting audionut at hushmail.com:

--
Asa Jay Laughton - sent from somewhere other than home