[DeTomaso] 73 Pantera L dash/floppy a/c vents

audionut at hushmail.com audionut at hushmail.com
Wed Aug 3 15:02:40 EDT 2016

Mike Drew, once again, amazes everyone with his unfathomable quantity
of Pantera knowledge....!
Speaking of dashes--
The a/c vents on #5909 don't stay where I point them for very long.
Side-to-side works okay, up and down, not.    Just wondering if anyone
has come up with a better solution than I have, which has been to
wedge in small pieces of the business card of a local detailer tossed
into my car at the last car event we attended.
 Sent using Hushmail
On August 3, 2016 at 1:18 AM, "Mike Drew via DeTomaso"  wrote:In a