[DeTomaso] Has anyone researched hood vent designs?

Rod Kunishige rkunishige at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 1 01:13:49 EDT 2016

I really like the idea of boxing the trunk in your design.

It means moving the support ribs for the hood.

Can you enlarge the opening by starting closer to the radiator?

From: Ken Green <kenn_green at yahoo.com>
I think photos of that car were posted a year ago?  I want the car to look like a Pantera, not a GT40.
en
From: "scottcouchman at yahoo.com" <scottcouchman at yahoo.com>
You should talk with Tony Ortiz in Arizona. He modified his Pantera to install front and rear GT40 clips.