[DeTomaso] : Rear Caliper Rebuilding

jderyke at aol.com jderyke at aol.com
Wed Apr 20 18:14:49 EDT 2016

Remember, nothing written is so perfect that it can't be improved upon. For instance, rebuilding rear calipers is still easy- if you know what you're doing. Also note that unlike rebuilding the fronts, there are numerous parts of the rears that are specific to either the left or right side. Mixing up rear assembly bits can lead to much confusion. With fronts, only the position of the bleed screw in the casting is specific to the left or right front assemblies. Forgot to mention this 12 years ago and it's caught me out like many others.... J DeRyke