[DeTomaso] email

Ed Mendez edducati at mac.com
Wed Apr 20 18:12:08 EDT 2016

No kidding I am just mass deleting now. :-)

All these emails who has the time.

--

Ed Mendez

e-mail: edducati at mac.com

http://www.desmoto.com

On Apr 20, 2016, at 03:02 PM, Michael Arias via DeTomaso <detomaso at poca.com> wrote:

 Enough is enough. At this point, I have had to read what seems like
 hundreds of emails, for, against and really against, singing praises,
 singing nostalgia, those who are threatening to blow up their Panteras
 if the email list isn't somehow saved. This subject has been beaten
 to death. Time to move on to better endeavors. The reason why I like
 PI's Forum? I can look at the heading, tell its about some subject I
 don't ever want to discuss and move on quickly. With these blasted
 emails, I have to delete them as they come in.

 Enough already guys, we are all adults, lets just move on.

 Mike Arias

   use the links above.