[DeTomaso] Email Forum Opportunity

SOBill at aol.com SOBill at aol.com
Wed Apr 20 16:04:34 EDT 2016

Sean,

A very important point.
I have a very large archive of technical information I received from the
list and that archive is under my control.
I was one of the AOL users who had their AOL web storage site deleted.
Thanks AOL, never again.

The main  thing is to keep the main thing the main thing.
Do the best you can with what  your have where you are.
Have fun today!
SOBill

In a message dated 4/20/2016 11:18:36 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,