[DeTomaso] Front felt update

Brent Stewart bjbstewart at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 20 15:07:54 EDT 2016

All,

Thanks again for the help with the front "carpet" kit. I was successfully steered toward the stock "felt", and It's coming along nicely. The 3M spray adhesive works GREAT, but glad I masked stuff off, as it really goes everywhere.  .This is the Hall kit.  I was skeptical, as other things I've ordered from vendors are sometimes not that close or need quite a bit of modification to fit correctly.  This kit was very close, just needing some final trimming around the edges....Brent
.