[DeTomaso] List vs forum and so on.................

Dave davel at emspace.com
Wed Apr 20 14:59:04 EDT 2016

1. I have really liked this list. I've had a lot of help from it and
contributed a bit.

2. For my work I am a member of the Microchip Forum.

3. Every time there is a post anywhere on the forum I get a notification
email like this

A new post has been made on Tuesday, April 19, 2016 11:29 AM.

Category: 32-Bit Microcontrollers
Forum: General PIC32 Topics
http://www.microchip.com/forums/FindPost/925080

Details of this message include:

KTrenholm

PIC32MX I2C Module correct usage of RBF bit?

Hi all,
I'm looking for a bit of help with my I2C functions. I wrote them several months ago to use with my PIC24/32 proje.............

4. The summary in the notification is up to one page long and it is
exactly the same as receiving an email from this list. The only
difference is that I have to click on the FindPost link to respond.

*** So it all looks the same to me and if we don't have to have mailman
slaves, wonderful.***
         I just don't have enough life to volunteer to be one

Dave

--
Dave Londry
Embedded Spaces Inc. (ESI)