[DeTomaso] Email Forum Opportunity

Himes, Terry (397C) terry.himes at jpl.nasa.gov
Wed Apr 20 13:06:42 EDT 2016

I hope you don't believe that for a second.  MOST sites are hacked thru social engineering.
No website is hack proof as long has you have humans in-the-loop.  NO website.

You might find this interesting..    http://map.norsecorp.com/#

Terry W. Himes
JPL Jet Propulsion Laboratory
InSight Sequence Team Lead