[DeTomaso] FW: Re: Email Forum Opportunity

marshall smith marshallgsmith at sbcglobal.net
Wed Apr 20 12:01:45 EDT 2016

Exceptionally well said Mike!! The voice of reason strikes!

Marshall Smith

 Subject: Re: [DeTomaso] FW: Re:  Email Forum Opportunity
 To: detomaso at poca.com
 Date: Wednesday, April 20, 2016, 8:52 AM

 Is anyone else getting tired/frustrated with all these
 emails on the email
 system,? Michael Shortt, you are doing a wonderful job of
 dragging dinosaurs
 into the 21st century.  Your bedside manners may be a
 bit rough, but, there
 is a reason that the dinosaurs became extinct.  Babies
 will suck off their
 mother's breast (can I use that word in a car forum?) until
 the mother says
 no more, even if that baby becomes a teenager.  In
 other words, when the web
 site is ready, just switch off the old email.  If you
 give people a cjhoice,
 they will rant and rave for months and quite frankly, as
 much as I enjoy the
 email system we have now, I am sure I will get used to the
 new one, as will
 everyone else threatening to quit, move or just die from the
 change.  One
 thing I have learned, give people a choice and you will be
 dragged into a
 debate for years.

 Good luck and just so you know, I will continue to be
 POCA member
 regardless.

 Mike Arias
 Miami, FL