[DeTomaso] FW: Re: Email Forum Opportunity

Ken Green kenn_green at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 20 11:49:33 EDT 2016

Well put Julian, but watch it about the born again Christians.  If the Muslims ever invade, you may want to tolerate our Bibles to get some protection from our guns, LOL.
Ken  (born again Christian, former Marine, Nam vet, designer of weapons of precise destruction, and has competed at the master level with hand guns)