[DeTomaso] Future of the email list

Jeff Detrich jjdetrich at gmail.com
Wed Apr 20 11:21:44 EDT 2016

Ah, nothing beats a good rhetorical discourse on topics of interest!

On Tue, Apr 19, 2016 at 7:54 PM, Ed Mendez <edducati at mac.com> wrote:

We have a forum that nobody ever uses, I used it once and it's quite good.
> It's a shame because it's better than this list.

My point exactly! No one uses it. Keep the email list going until there is
sufficient traffic on the "new" forum to justify it's existence. Besides,
technically they both can exist side by side. So why throw away something
that is used by so many. If the email list numbers drop significantly
because users have switched to your "new" forum, then get rid of it.

On Tue, Apr 19, 2016 at 7:41 PM, Michael Shortt <michaelsavga at gmail.com>