[DeTomaso] Future of the email list

Ken Green kenn_green at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 19 23:04:49 EDT 2016

My recollection is that promises were made when POCA took over the forum, one wonders what credibility remains.
As for me, I was a member but dropped my membership because Profiles was a social creature, not technical.  I have read good things on THIS forum about the new Profiles content, and was just trying to decide which chapter to join, not any more.  Seems like POCA is turning into all drama, no meat.  I paid for a PI membership at the wrong time being promised a super issue soon, and never received anything.  Seems like a fool me once scenario.
Ken