[DeTomaso] Email Forum Opportunity

Michael Shortt michaelsavga at gmail.com
Tue Apr 19 20:11:29 EDT 2016

While I realize that raising hell is what you do best Jeff, get over it.
The new website host is not capable of hosting the forum.

A member has graciously volunteered to adopt it and relaunch it, read the
threads instead of typing.

We will vote on that in a few weeks so that he can get a head start on
getting it done.

Michael Shortt