[DeTomaso] This Forum Has Been Adopted

Michael Shortt michaelsavga at gmail.com
Tue Apr 19 20:06:54 EDT 2016

A member has stepped up and volunteered to take over the forum.

The BOD will vote on his adoption during the first week in May.

Meanwhile, we are copying 100gb of forum emails for archival purposes.

The new website will be functional by May 15th, and this forum under a new
yet to be determined name will resurface thereafter.

We hope that during the reboot that you will all try out the new forum on
the newly revamped website.

Thank you

Michael Shortt