[DeTomaso] Dash Bezels

Mike Drew MikeLDrew at aol.com
Tue Apr 19 17:33:26 EDT 2016

Short answer--no. Those are the cheap tacky kit car lights that my Cobra came to me with. I replaced them with quality originals. They were expensive.

I think I have original Pantera dash lights available for sale. I'm on a trip now but will be home Thursday. Whoever wants them, email me privately and I will dig them out for you.

They won't be hard to find--I have a whole dashboard sitting next to my desk (as one does)....

Mike

Sent from my iPhone