[DeTomaso] Email Forum Opportunity

Corey Price coreyjprice at gmail.com
Tue Apr 19 16:54:01 EDT 2016

So will there be a forum moderator?  Hopefully there are several who can keep each other in check.  The great thing about this email forum is that it isn't moderated and free to all.  I don't care for single moderators who police everyone but allow themselves to run wild.

Many other forums work on a different philosophy than members only: info is available but access to post is restricted to members. So what if someone freeloads; too bad for them if they believe everything posted anyway.

Corey