[DeTomaso] Dash Bezels

Joel Montero jmontero at fcmat.org
Tue Apr 19 16:34:11 EDT 2016

In the center section on a two pod dash, there are two small chromed plastic bezels.  One of them houses the indicator for the ebrake and I'm not sure what the other is for.  Does anyone know whether replacements for these assemblies are available?  I've attempted to track them down with no luck.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Joel