[DeTomaso] Email Forum Opportunity

Kirby Schrader kirby.schrader at gmail.com
Tue Apr 19 15:20:14 EDT 2016

Bill,
I know exactly what you mean. I, too, feel the same.

However, I don't know what the new forum will be like, but if the software is similar to what gt40s.com uses, I'll manage.

Michael, can you elaborate? Will it be similar?

With the GT40 forum, you choose what you want to read. I.e., you can turn off the 'mailboxes' you don't care about and only see the ones you want.

If you're not interested in a given forum, you deselect it.
Heck, you can even have the list ignore an individual you can't fathom ever listening to again.!!!

Each time you log in, you click on new posts and quickly see what is new since the last time you logged in, see what the topic/thread is about and select if interested. If not, you ignore. If so, you click on it.

Each time you log in after that, it only shows you what is new since the last time you logged in.
You can also quickly choose 'Today's Posts' if you decide to log in more than once during the day.
I find it pretty easy.
Some days, I log in, click on 'New Posts' scan quickly and log out because I didn't see anything from Julian and the rest was boring.
:-)

If the new POCA forum is like that, I can live with it.
I was invited onto this forum right at the beginning by Shane and have enjoyed it, but I _am_ getting tired of getting kicked off constantly and the other hassles with pictures, videos, etc.

FWIW
Kirby

Sent from my iPhone 6s+