[DeTomaso] Email Forum Opportunity

Joseph F. Byrd, Jr. byrdjf at embarqmail.com
Tue Apr 19 15:13:05 EDT 2016

Mr. SOBill,

I understand your perception of the forum model.
A good model should have the ability to remember the last time you visited
and inform YOU of the post that have been made since the last visit.  The PI
forum has that feature, but you must be logged in for it to know it is you.
By having auto logon, I can open the webpage and see what is new.  Now, the
PI forum does have a several minute delay from when someone post to when it
shows a new post has been made.

While I am replying, I want to thank you for ALL the great information I
have found in the last couple years that you have contributed.

Respectfully,
Joseph Byrd