[DeTomaso] LED Gauge lamps from Pantera Electronic

Charles McCall charlesmccall at gmail.com
Tue Apr 19 14:20:03 EDT 2016

Hi all

Any first-hand experience with the new LED gauge lights being offered
Pantera Electronics? How difficult is it to reach the bulbs while the gauges
are installed? I've done it, but a long time ago. If it works as well as I
think it should, then I'm definitely interested. Is it worth the change?
What lamps did you change?

http://www.pantera-electronics.com/electriccomponent.htm