[DeTomaso] Any good scissors jacks out there?

Ken Green kenn_green at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 19 12:16:04 EDT 2016

 My 40 year old scissors jack is warn out so I started looking for a new one for the times it's hard to get a floor jack in position.  I have looked at reviews, and there are a lot saying that the particular jack being reviewed is not safe.  Maybe people are expecting too much?
Any suggestions?
Thanks,
Ken