[DeTomaso] Tires currently available for 7" and 8" Campis

Rob Dumoulin rob at dumoulins.net
Tue Apr 19 08:31:32 EDT 2016

Months ago, I did all my research for a matrix of available tires at Tire
Rack to fit the 7" and 8" wide stock 15" Campi rims so I could buy them
when the day came.  That day was yesterday and when I went back to purchase
them, they no longer showed up as available.  None of them!

Anybody have a line on where I can get 2 fronts and 2 rears for the Campis
right now?  They are for cruising and showing, not for track.  H or higher
rating desired if I can be picky.

Rob D