[DeTomaso] A G50 Porsche gearbox on a De Tomaso Pantera ?

Scott Bell scott at saccrestorations.net
Mon Apr 18 15:42:56 EDT 2016

Key features of the Quaife QBE62G 5-Speed, ‘H’ pattern ZF replacement transaxle gearbox include:-

• 85mm shaft centres and hypoid crown-wheel and pinion
to handle high output engines
• Fitment, major dimensions and gear-change input
replicates original ZF DS-25/2
• 5-speed H-pattern with ‘dog-leg’ 1st, as per original
ZF DS-25/2
• Standard GT40 or inverted De Tomaso fitment