[DeTomaso] Dusty 1972 Pre-L "Fresh from Storage" on BAT

jgkrenton at comcast.net jgkrenton at comcast.net
Mon Apr 18 09:59:11 EDT 2016

Pretty sure it's a VOR or VORTAC antenna, the ground part of the VOR system used for airplane navigation.

There is a similar antenna in a photo about half way down this page.

http://www.airliners.net/aviation-forums/tech_ops/read.main/260483/

Good luck and stay on course!

Jeff/2467

I am still trying to figure out what that structure is behind the garage.

   Pretty sure it's a VOR or VORTAC antenna, the ground part of the VOR
   system used for airplane navigation.
   There is a similar antenna in a photo about half way down this page.
   [1]http://www.airliners.net/aviation-forums/tech_ops/read.main/260483/
   Good luck and stay on course!
   Jeff/2467