[DeTomaso] Superperformance Daytona

Stephen steve at snclocks.com
Fri Apr 15 20:33:52 EDT 2016

Have any of you owned a Superperformance Daytona - they look like
interesting cars - I would like to talk to folks who have owned them.  If
you are game to talk about them, please send me an e-mail outside the forum
and I'll find a time we can talk by phone.  Flip side, if you have comments
you want to share with the forum - send away!

Stephen Nelson