[DeTomaso] Dusty 1972 Pre-L "Fresh from Storage" on BAT

Michael Shortt michaelsavga at gmail.com
Fri Apr 15 13:57:53 EDT 2016

Or you could just use the Waze app on your cellphone.

Michael

--

Michael L. Shortt
Savannah, Georgia
michael at michaelshortt.com
912-232-9390

   Or you could just use the Waze app on your cellphone.
   Michael

   On Fri, Apr 15, 2016 at 1:24 PM, Sean Korb <[1]spkorb at gmail.com> wrote:

     A  A Oh now that's an interesting idea.AA  You couldn't really
     locate the
     A  A radar source unless it moved but... if radar detectors are
     illegal in a
     A  A vehicle we could put many of them on houses, establish a
     network and
     A  A they could all phone home to an application that woud ummm...
     alert
     A  A you.AA  Or if detectors *are* legal you could network them to
     your
     A  A subscription app and it would alert you.
     A  A It wouldn't help in Virgina anyway.AA  I have out of state
     plates and
     A  A apparently that's all they need to pull you over.
     A  A sean
     A  A On Thu, Apr 14, 2016 at 9:17 PM, Jim Gray