[DeTomaso] Extracting still photos from a video file?

Himes, Terry (397C) terry.himes at jpl.nasa.gov
Fri Apr 15 12:23:37 EDT 2016

Mike,

I have all the Adobe tools including Adobe Premier which should be able to do it.
If not I have MIPL (Mars Image Processing Lab) that could help me.  They will do
anything for a donut.  I'll give it a shot.

If the movie is large you can put it in Dropbox and I can grab it.

Terry

Terry W. Himes
JPL Jet Propulsion Laboratory
InSight Sequence Team Lead