[DeTomaso] Spal PWM fan control

Stephen steve at snclocks.com
Fri Apr 15 12:20:23 EDT 2016

That one is just the wiring kit for the controller.

Thanks for looking - I am going to find what I want if I keep trying.  My goal is to install the window behind the engine and have a controller to ramp up and down a fan that will be mounted beside the engine on the passenger side - down low, on top of the frame rails.  It will pull air from below the car, blow up one side and most likely down the other to keep the engine compartment below like 150F.

Stephen Nelson