[DeTomaso] A/C replacement

Julian Kift julian_kift at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 13 13:19:25 EDT 2016

The stock evaporator and condenser work well, there are some changes that many folks don't execute that really make the difference in a system functioning correctly.

Having recently reinstalled an oem system with some of Larry Stock's upgrades in a car he brokered, I can recommend his parts and I'm confident he knows what he is talking about when it comes to A/C. The prior owner had spent a couple thousand dollars at an A/C shoo and never got a system he was happy with, the new owner drove the car home to California with functioning A/C and was very happy.

Julian