[DeTomaso] Tom Upton's Pantera on cover April Victory Lane Magazine

Robert Pink robpink2012 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 13 10:22:46 EDT 2016

Yep I was there as well but in a 240z - not skilled enough for a Pantera.
Both Kirby and Tom have fantastic cars. If you went to the Houston Fun
Rally the opening video at the banquet was from inside Tom's car at an
earlier TWS event. He started from the back of the field ( he choose not to
qualify) and cut through the field like a hot knife thorough butter.

 A few years back before Tom added mufflers you could hear his car from
every corner of the 2.9 miles of TWS. Don't get me wrong it is still very
loud.

He puts on a great show. One Mustang driver told me - when I see that Red
Car coming - I get the hell out of the way.