[DeTomaso] Best Capet Kit for front?

Garth Rodericks garth_rodericks at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 12 15:58:05 EDT 2016

Hey Brent,
The OEM felt stuff is correct, but not durable at all.  And frankly, carpet just looks wrong in the front trunk and rear tub.  I plan on covering mine with speaker box felt/carpet.  Someone else here on the list recommended that to me years ago, just haven't gotten around to it yet.

http://www.amazon.com/Parts-Express-Speaker-Cabinet-Carpet/dp/B0002ZPNKK

http://www.parts-express.com/speaker-cabinet-carpet-jet-black-yard-54-wide--260-768?utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=pla

Cheers!
Garth