[DeTomaso] Headers

Ken Green kenn_green at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 12 15:04:52 EDT 2016

There are a lot of different grades of stainless steel.  304 seems popular for non-turbocharged engines, and 321 for turbocharged.  There is a lot of great information on the Burns Stainess website:
Burns Stainless, LLC. E-Commerce Web Site
|   |
|   |  |   |   |   |   |   |
| Burns Stainless, LLC. E-Commerce Web SiteWe offer a wide selection of custom exhaust kits, race mufflers and more. We are craftsman owned and operated specializing in US-made racing products, with unbeata... |
|  |
| View on www.burnsstainless.com | Preview by Yahoo |
|  |
|   |

Inconel is also used to make very light weight headers because it can tolerate greater heat and allow thinner tubing:
Burns Stainless, LLC. E-Commerce Web Site
|   |
| Burns Stainless, LLC. E-Commerce Web SiteLearn about using Inconel in exhaust headers. Burns Stainless LLC, Relentless Innovation in Exhaust Technology, (949) 63105120 |
|  |
| View on www.burnsstainless.com | Preview by Yahoo |
|  |
|   |