[DeTomaso] Headers

Kirby Schrader kirby.schrader at gmail.com
Tue Apr 12 14:59:07 EDT 2016

Michael

I have stainless steel headers in my GT40.
Very nice, costly and very pretty when new.
They get to be a pretty golden color when hot and look very nice, but as they get dirty, they turn a different color.

If you scroll through the pics, you'll see how the color changes over time.
http://www.spacecitypanteras.com/kirbyschrader/GT40/index.html
Yes you can polish them again but it's like brass work on a boat. A PITA.

FWIW
Kirby

Sent from my iPhone 6s+

   [1]http://www.spacecitypanteras.com/kirbyschrader/GT40/index.html