[DeTomaso] NPC - TiVo questions - NPC

Larry - Ohio Time Larry at ohiotimecorp.com
Tue Apr 12 09:08:52 EDT 2016

Guido,

I use a iView 3500STB tuner to do my recording. I don't do a lot of
recording TV as I never get around to viewing it...

http://www.amazon.com/s/?tag=flashpcom-20&creative=392013&campaign=212361&li
nk_code=wsw&_encoding=UTF-8&search-alias=aps&field-keywords=iView%203500STB&
Submit.x=11&Submit.y=10

Let me know if you need any help, my friend.

Larry (streamer) - Cleveland

PS ~ I just finished a whole house remote controll music system for very
little money. Let me know if your intrested.