[DeTomaso] Tom Upton's Pantera on cover April Victory Lane Magazine

Julian Kift julian_kift at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 12 00:31:40 EDT 2016

Just received my April issue of Victory Lane and Tom Upton's Pantera made the cover. I scanned it but file size was too large for the forum, so here's a link to the magazine website for those interested;

http://www.victorylane.com/issue-archive/2016_04.html

<http://www.victorylane.com/issue-archive/2016_04.html>Julian