[DeTomaso] Leftover vented rotors?

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Mon Apr 11 16:17:15 EDT 2016

Hi guys,

You may recall a few years ago I arranged a group buy of stock-replacement
vented front rotors, and I sold a couple of hundred of them.

At the time I believed with all sincerity that they were suitable for both
front and rear applications, but later determined that they were really too
small in diameter to be used on the rear.   Some of you bought four of them
and may have only used two of them as a result.

I have a friend who needs a pair for the front of his Euro GTS (he's in
England) and I sold my last ones years ago.

Can any of you offer yours up for sale?   There is a potential for a profit
if that interests you...just let me know!