[DeTomaso] NPC - TiVo questions - NPC

Guido deTomaso guido_detomaso at prodigy.net
Mon Apr 11 16:15:16 EDT 2016

 >>>>>  NPC   <<<<<
Thinking I want to move away from recording DVD's and get a DVR.  Want something that will record TV coming from an antenna, "OTA".
Understand these TiVo boxes can work that way, but still require a subscription.  Not locking on to how they enforce the subscription if the box isn't connected to cable / the internet.
http://sfbay.craigslist.org/sby/ele/5533376434.html

No shortage of these on craigslist ... much cheaper than buying a new DVD recorder.

Thanks,
GD