[DeTomaso] Jump starter recommendations

Rob Dumoulin rob at dumoulins.net
Sun Apr 10 08:50:05 EDT 2016

I am about to buy three of these jump starter batteries. Anybody have one
or recommend others?

Takes up way less space than cables and no need for a second vehicle.
Anker PowerCore Jump Starter 600 (High 600A Peak Current Car Battery Jump
Starter and 15000mAh Portable Charger with Built-in Flashlight and Safety
Protection) Perfect for 5L Gas and 3L Diesel Engines
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B010N8YM2U/ref=cm_sw_r_em_awd_DSKcxb947N335
   I am about to buy three of these jump starter batteries. Anybody have
   one or recommend others?

   Takes up way less space than cables and no need for a second vehicle.

     Anker PowerCore Jump Starter 600 (High 600A Peak Current Car Battery
     Jump Starter and 15000mAh Portable Charger with Built-in Flashlight
     and Safety Protection) Perfect for 5L Gas and 3L Diesel Engines
     [3]https://www.amazon.com/dp/B010N8YM2U/ref=cm_sw_r_em_awd_DSKcxb947
     N335