[DeTomaso] New POCA Forum

Dennis Valdez sjcarguy60 at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 9 17:16:20 EDT 2016

Sounds good Mike!  Look forward to trying it out. Hopefully the content will build quickly.

There is so much valuable information and discussion on this e-mail list, but tricky to find. It would be great to find a clever way to link discussion threads from the e-mail list to the forum to leverage the content.

Dennis Valdez