[DeTomaso] Undelivered Cleveland block from Ausfordparts

Himes, Terry (397C) terry.himes at jpl.nasa.gov
Sat Apr 9 12:37:10 EDT 2016

Pat,

Don't give up.  eBay has a pretty good fraud department.  At least they has always worked for me.
Especially if there is a large $$ involved.  Dig into their website and contact them.  Be persistent.

Terry
PS  -  Washington & Oregon share a long border.  Not unusual for people to have different addresses
          for residence & business.

Terry W. Himes
JPL Jet Propulsion Laboratory
InSight Sequence Team Lead