[DeTomaso] Undelivered Cleveland block from Ausfordparts

Larry - Ohio Time Larry at ohiotimecorp.com
Sat Apr 9 12:19:38 EDT 2016

Pat I do not see how they can say it is too late to file with Ebay. Keep
trying with them.

http://pages.ebay.com/ebay-money-back-guarantee/

The bank transfer is always a key red flag for me. My Jag was paid for that
way...I did not like doing it. As it turned out the poor dealer that sold me
the car was blind as he did not tell me about all the problems anyone could
see.

They are far from Cleveland...

Larry (hate crooks) - Cleveland