[DeTomaso] Undelivered Cleveland block from Ausfordparts

Vinh Ly vinh.d.ly at gmail.com
Sat Apr 9 12:01:15 EDT 2016

Hi Patrick,

I found the following information on the Better Business Bureau (BBB)
website.  The phone area code is Oregon, but the address is in WA.  I am a
few thousand miles away in New England, otherwise, I would offer to visit
the location.

Vinh Ly
#7445, Euro GTS

Aus Ford PartsAdditional Locations
<http://www.bbb.org/oregon/business-reviews/auto-parts-and-supplies-used-and-rebuilt/aus-ford-parts-in-battle-ground-wa-22476967/#>

Phone: (503) 804-3117Fax: (360) 687-357513014 NE 249th St, Battle Ground, WA
 98604
Additional Information

BBB file opened: January 13, 2009Business started: 04/01/2005Business
started locally: 04/01/2005Type of Entity

Partnership
Business ManagementMr. Lawrence Ryan, ManagerContact Information
Principal: Mr. Lawrence Ryan, Manager
Business Category

Auto Parts & Supplies - Used &

-------------- next part --------------
   Hi Patrick,
   I found the following information on the Better Business Bureau (BBB)
   website.A  The phone area code is Oregon, but the address is in WA.A  I
   #7445, Euro GTS

Aus Ford Parts

   [1]Additional Locations

   Phone: (503) 804-3117Fax: (360) 687-357513014 NE 249th St,A Battle
   Ground,A WAA 98604

Additional Information

   BBB file opened: January 13, 2009Business started:A 04/01/2005Business
   started locally:A 04/01/2005

Type of Entity

   Partnership

Business Management

   Mr. Lawrence Ryan, Manager

Contact Information

   Principal: Mr. Lawrence Ryan, Manager

Business Category

   Auto Parts & Supplies - Used &A

   On Sat, Apr 9, 2016 at 11:30 AM, Patrick HALS