[DeTomaso] New POCA Forum

Michael Shortt michaelsavga at gmail.com
Sat Apr 9 08:55:52 EDT 2016

The upcoming new POCA website will have a new forum, allowing photos, etc.
and be hacker proof.

The new forum will be far superior to most forums that any of you have seen
before, including PI.

When I say forum, that's not true, Forums, lots of them.
In fact, the new site will have many subjects PLUS a dedicated forum for
each Chapter.

Below are some of the topics,
If you would like to suggest other topics, please email them to me at
michaelsavga at gmail.com.

The new website will also have banner ads for vendors or others desiring to
reach our members, prices range from $125 to $250 per month with multimonth
discounts availalbe up to 20% off. All with live links of course, contact
me or Ed Mendez if you would like to reach everyone.  Vendors will not be
allowed to post items for sale in the Forums, they will need to buy banner

POCA FORUM HEADINGS