[DeTomaso] Washington Craiglist

Mike Drew MikeLDrew at aol.com
Sat Apr 9 00:33:49 EDT 2016

Chuck,

The guy in Arizona is a different guy, I believe?  Both are pretty proud of their stuff. The guy in Arizona has a TON of stuff and it shows up on eBay frequently. He asks a ridiculous amount of money, but capitalism being what it is, he often gets it, so more power to him I guess?

Mike

Sent from my iPhone