[DeTomaso] 1963 Ford Cortina De Tomaso

Mike Thomas mbefthomas at comcast.net
Fri Apr 8 21:12:45 EDT 2016

So, you saying this bogey is bogus?

-----Original Message-----
From: DeTomaso [mailto:detomaso-bounces at poca.com] On Behalf Of Roland
jaeckel
Sent: Friday, April 08, 2016 10:46 AM
To: Mike Drew <MikeLDrew at aol.com>
Cc: detomaso at poca.com
Subject: Re: [DeTomaso] 1963 Ford Cortina De Tomaso

It was discussed before. It only carries a DT badge, whitch is way too new
for 1963. In 1963 the blue white was square in the logo. No more indications
for a real DeTomaso.

Gesendet vom Irgendwo im Nirgendwo.

> Am 08.04.2016 um 19:16 schrieb Mike Drew via DeTomaso <detomaso at poca.com>:
>
> Wow! I've never actually seen one of these. I don't know how many were
made, and I would have guessed no more than one of them.

> De Tomaso had a plan to 'tune' the Cortina in a manner similar to the
Lotus Cortina. I've only seen very passing references in period magazines.

> Rare fine indeed!
>
> Mike
>
> Sent from my iPhone
>
>> On Apr 8, 2016, at 12:52, Michael <michaelbarnessrt10 at hotmail.co.uk>