[DeTomaso] Pantera 4 Sale: 1651

The DeTomaso Registry Guy detomasoregistry at gmail.com
Wed Apr 6 13:32:57 EDT 2016

Continuing the roll call of cars 4 sale.

PI Motorsports has 1651 for sale.  The registry has received fresh photos from ebay,

and I note that the Tom Tjaarda front and rear bumpers have been replaced.

I have not seen this car in person recently, but she looks like a decent car.

Has anyone checked out this car in person?  Care to share your impressions and photos?

Chuck

The De Tomaso Registry Guy

http://www.detomasoregistry.org/Members/ProvaMoMemMain.asp